Here's a bit about SheSaidBeauty:
"Our vision is to ensure our Brand Partners are given an end-to-end sales & marketing channel, ensuring their products drive earned media through word of mouth and content generation, delivering a clear return on sampling investment with next to no wastage. For our customers we aim to deliver a beauty product discovery service unlike any other seen before globally. Allowing women to discover, share, recommend & connect with each other from around the world."
HOWEVER, I am pleased as punch with the products inside.
- I immediately saw the Erno Laszlo envelope and squealed! I love this hair range but its so expensive so having 5 samples to use is great!
- Filthy gorgeous nail varnish in the colour Vampish. As said above, I already have it on my nails. Lovely colour! A little stripey when applied to the nail. You need a couple of coats for good coverage but this darkens the colour. Depends on what you like!
- Comfort zone body expert kit. Samples of creams to use. They mention 'strategist cellulite remodeller' in the description. I am only in my twenties and I do not have any hints of cellulite so not something I will/need to use but the body cream and face scrub look interesting to use.
- Mischa Barton lip protector is also included. I am actually a fan of her handbag range so this one is straight into my handbag! Smells a bit like play doh!
- Finally, Bellapierre shimmer powder and Bharti Vyas face and neck polisher. The polisher contains traces of walnuts so if you are allergic (I have a slight reaction to nuts) then this is probably one not to use.
In all honesty, I am really happy with this box. This is the best range of products I have seen in a beauty box, and great sizes of samples too.
From what I can see from other blogs, everyone seems to have got the same products. Would be nice in the future if SheSaidBeauty would look at creating different mixes of products. Would also be fab to see if products to be tailored to you (I'm a bit sad that I can't use the polisher)
At £9.00 plus P+P, its a good price. There are some fab discount codes for these boxes at the moment which are regularly tweeted about on their twitter site.
What did you think? Happy with the box?